Greetings Velvet Fam!
New year, same rockstars, here at Velvet.Capital! We hit the ground running in 2023 after finishing the year strong. Just one month into the new year and we already have plenty of exciting news to share! After all, the building never stops - right? We’re hyper-focused on creating the smoothest and most intuitive user experience in DeFi. From novice to Chad to noob, we believe everyone should be able to benefit from the DeFi revolution.
This month we unveiled a sweeping series of updates that saw improved loading times, app responsiveness, and user flow. We introduced fresh charts, graphics, and new portfolio tracking abilities across the app! It’s never been easier to create a portfolio on Velvet.Capital.
We also announced our upcoming airdrop, our participation in BSC News’ Battle of the Dapps contest, and continued our AMA circuit in regional BNB Chain communities. We’ve launched a newsletter on substack which has gotten off to a fantastic start (link below if you’re looking for some juicy crypto news and some laughs). Big things are on the horizon as well! We’re eying a release of our v2 for next month! Yes you heard that right - the v2 is almost here which will unlock a whole next level of portfolio customization options. 🙂
Highlights of the Month
- Airdrop Announced: To reward our loyal followers, we announced our first airdrop! 50 million $VLVT tokens will be allocated to early adopters via retroactive distribution & further staking rewards. The tokens you will receive will reflect your HODL amount, and length of time on the platform. For more detailed tokenomics check out the link in the title.
- We were invited to participate in the Battle of the Dapps: On February 3rd, 7pm (UTC), Velvet will participate in the Battle of the Dapps. This tournament, hosted by BSC News, will take place on their Twitter space (https://twitter.com/BSCNews). Winner goes on to the finals…tune in to cheer us on!
- Crypto 2022 Roundup: Some of our favorite content from last year consolidated into one article!
- Published: Understanding the DCG, Genesis, and Grayscale Saga
- Further v1 improvements: Updated UI/UX with cleaner charts, graphics, & faster loading time. We continue to improve your user’s experience based on feedback, testing, and continued development.
Newsletter: We Launched our newsletter on Substack. Be sure to sign up for our latest updates sent to your inbox!